The air conditioning control panel (FC-909) is the control system of generating the refrigerating capacity necessary for cooling and dehumidifying the ventilation air distributed to the machinery compartments and accommodation spaces on board the submarine.
BASIC FUNCTION OF FC909 SYSTEM
System is capable to perform following main functions:
- Process, control & display parameters of more than 40 sensors.
- Highlight the anomaly in parameters by energizing respective alarm module and recording anomaly in HMI alarm bar respectively.
- Maintaining the history of Alarms/Events
- Controls the compressors, condensers and pumps of both FC-01 and FC-02.
- CPU will program as a PID controller in order to control the slide valve of the screw compressors.
- Additional calculations using advance algorithm in user interface.
- Calibration of each analog input & output parameter by using on screen software.